BALANCING FEMALE HORMONES-How to Rebalance Your Hormones with Food
NEXT CLASS: March 26th, 2017 @ 6PM EST
Join in on this online webinar and learn how many common symptoms we experience on a daily basis could be due to a number of hormonal imbalances which can be well managed.
Duration: 1 hour
Class Format: Online interactive webinar
Who is this for?
Anyone who is suffering from:
- weight loss resistance,
- depression and anxiety,
- hair loss,
- thyroid, Hashimoto’s or Graves’
- breast cancer or breast lumps,
- fibroids or endometriosis,
- the list goes on & on…
What will you learn?
We have grown accustomed to feeling hormonally unbalanced but the good news is: it does not have to be this way.
In this workshop you will learn:
- how to link various symptoms to the different hormonal imbalances
- how to use food and nutritional strategies to rebalance your hormones
- how detoxing can help with hormone balancing
- what stress and high/low cortisol levels can do to your other hormones
- how sleep is a healer and how to get good 8-9 hours of deep sleep
- how to test for hormonal imbalances – blood, urine or saliva?
Would this workshop help other women you know?
If you know of other women who would benefit from this workshop, feel free to share it with them via email or Facebook. We welcome everybody to this workshop.
Please e-mail Stephanie@edensbalance.com for more information.